HPC Maths Work Book For UKG
Explore a selection of finest books for children, hand-picked by experts at Children’s Bookshelf.
Salient features of ‘Maths Books’ series:
- The concepts taught in the books are in accordance with the mathematics syllabus followed in schools all over the world.
- The books have been carefully graded so that children progress smoothly from basic to higher concepts.
- A number of practice exercises have been included in the books so that children get ample scope to practice and master the mathematical concepts.
- Enough space has been provided in the books for children to solve the mathematical problems.
- The books contain revision exercises at regular intervals which help reinforce mathematical concepts and strengthen conceptual learning.
- Examples provided at the beginning of various exercises help children understand the methods of reaching the solution correctly.
- Colourful illustrations have been used extensively in the books so as to grab the attention of children and keep them engrossed.
- Answer keys have been provided at the end of the books for children to cross-check their answers.
- The instructions in the books are easy to follow and language has been kept simple and direct.
The books develop and enhance logical thinking skills and make learning fun.