Pearson IIT Foundation Series – Mathematics – Class 7 By Trishna’s
Pearson IIT Foundation Practice Book Series is designed to accompany the course-books available in this series. Developed by a team of experienced faculties, this workbook series connects the subjective knowledge to its real world applications through various text and chapter level problems. Each chapter has a set of assessment tests which are mapped to chapters covered in the course-book. These worksheets will guide students step-by-step towards understanding the central concept of that particular chapter these tests are recommended as after class material for further practice.
Availability: 4 in stock
ndia’s first foundation series for class 6 -10. Unique and innovative graded questions.
- Simple, clear and systematic presentation
- Set of objective and subjective questions at the end of each chapter.
- Previous contest questions at the end of each chapter
- Servers as good book for IIT and NEET Foundation
- Designed to fulfill the preparation needs for international/national talent exams, Olympiads and all competitive exams
Unique Attractions For Important Chapters
Cross word Puzzles
Multiple Answer Questions
Reasoning & Assertion Questions
Combi pack is a set of all the IIT and NEET Foundation & Olympiad books available in the particular class.